Trees on your property are loved features, and deciding to remove a tree can be a tough, albeit necessary, decision. Tree removal is warranted for many different reasons to protect your home.
Some of the many reasons you may need to remove a tree on your property include:
- Trees that are diseased or damaged
- Trees that shed an excessive amount of debris
- Trees with shallow roots that damage property and present a safety hazard in your yard
- Cracked or damaged trees with weak branches
- Dead trees that can topple over in a storm
- Hollowed-out trees
- Trees encroaching on power lines, other utilities, or your home
- Trees that block visibility or the growth of other, more desirable tree species
If you notice any of these (or other) signs that tree removal is beneficial for your property, reach out to us at Miller Tree Service. We have over 15 years of experience and love serving the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area. Our certified arborists can service residential and commercial properties for all of your tree removal needs. We are a family-owned operation and strive to deliver exceptional customer service for each client. We are experienced professionals and can tackle any job, no matter how tough. We have been known to take on projects that others have declined; we know how important it is to take care of your needs and do not shy away from a challenge.
Give us a call today to discuss your tree removal needs and to schedule with our team. We have the skills, experience, knowledge, and machinery to get the job done with excellent results. We look forward to hearing from you!