Our tree removal prices need to reflect the specific situation.
One of the questions we get asked here at Miller Tree Service is what our tree removal prices are like. In a perfect world, we would be able to give you a flat rate because all trees would be the same and removal would be the same from one tree to another. Unfortunately, there are many factors that go into what is involved with tree removal, so our tree removal prices need to reflect the specific situation. Here are some factors we have to consider when providing you with a personalized quote:
- Tree size- The larger the tree, the more risk involved, the more time it takes, and the more debris to gather and haul away. Thus, tree removal prices will be higher for larger trees than for smaller ones.
- Location- A tree out in the middle of a large property with no structures nearby or anything else in the way will be an easier project than one a few inches away from a structure, power lines, or other things that we have to be careful not to damage. More risk equates to higher tree removal prices.
- Number of trees- You’ll get lower tree removal prices per tree if we are removing multiple trees since we are already there at your Winston-Salem, North Carolina property.
- Tree condition- A tree that has fallen on a structure is going to be trickier to remove than one that is still standing. In addition, a dead tree is usually easier to remove than a strong and healthy one, so it will often have a lower price.
- Tree remains- Tree removal prices vary depending on if we are removing the logs or if you want them cut up into firewood and left with you.
If you would like to be given specific tree removal prices for one or more trees at your residential or commercial property, reach out to us today to schedule an appointment and get a quote.